Thank you so much http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the very inspiring blogger award. I think your poetry is amazing and love the way you express yourself. I am honored that you included me in your nominations. So, thank you!
I know there are many differing opinions in the blogosphere about awards, so here is my take on it. I appreciate it because I see it as recognition and appreciation by a peer, nothing more and nothing less, and that has value to me. I pass it on because there are others that I recognize and appreciate and I would like for them to know. If you don’t accept, I get it. Just know that I pass this nomination on because I appreciate you in a significant way.
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog (top).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (below logo)
3. State 7 things about yourself (below terms).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them (below 7 things).
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Facts About Me
1. I would trample small children, including my own, if I even thought a m-o-u-s-e was in the room. I can’t even say the word. I have to spell it. Obviously, I can’t type it either.
2. I am very impatient. I post my poems as soon as I write them…impatient.
3. I have freckles.
4. I rode on an elephant when I was six.
5. When I was a teenager, I talked to Cyndi Lauper on the phone. Really, I did!
6. I love sushi, so I learned how to make it. (Not very well, but I try.)
7. I started writing when I was 10 years old to cope with my grandmother’s death.
Now, my 15 nominees:
1. http://darkyblue.wordpress.com/ This blog is a new find for me that I have quickly claimed as one of my favorites.
2. http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com/ An awesome blog with luscious pictures.
3. http://biljanazovkic.wordpress.com/ How much do I love this blog? Her artwork coupled with her beautiful poetry was one of my first finds and remains one of my favorites.
4. http://destroyeddestiny.wordpress.com/ Her journey rocks my heart. Seeing her begin to recognize and embrace her power brings me joy.
5. http://ipledgeafallegiance.wordpress.com/ I love his topics and the way he explores and relates them.
6. http://jonathanhilton.wordpress.com/ One of my favorites…he has a clear perspective that he shares adeptly. (And he appreciates his readers like nobody’s business.)
7. http://drsuraiyanasim.wordpress.com/ A new find for me. I was quickly drawn in and count her among my favorites.
8. http://paranoiasnfm.wordpress.com/ Posts some of the coolest pictures you will ever see. Love this blog!
9. http://lisainger.com/ I’ve been hard at work exploring new blogs and this is another that I was able to connect to very quickly. What a wonderful way with words she has!
10. http://sheeki86.wordpress.com/ I trip and fall into every experience shared through poetry on this blog. Her tell-all style captivates me.
11. http://shrinksarentcheap.wordpress.com/ Someone tell me what universe this blogger hails from because I would like to visit. She blows me away every time. I am in awe…
12. http://theartstudiobymarkmoore.wordpress.com/ Such beautiful original artwork. One of my favorites from the beginning.
13. http://typicalraine.wordpress.com/ I love blogs that I can relate to and this is a blog that I was very happy to find.
14. http://dragoneystory.wordpress.com/ The artwork, music, and words of Andy1076 make me cry and feel and cry. I am grateful for each and every moment that he has turned me into a blubbering idiot.
15. http://expressionsinwriting.wordpress.com/ Another happy find for me. Quickly fell in love with her style.
Check out http://memoirsofadragon.wordpress.com/ who is a must-read adventure and http://shanesbookblog.com/ who is my newest love and an incredible talent. They are each so phenomenal that this post would not be complete without bringing attention to their blogs.
Congratulations to the nominees! Whether you accept or decline, love ya much!